25 Things You Didn't Know About Me
I've put together 25 things you didn’t know about me. Honestly, once I started writing, I wanted to keep going! I love reading these types of posts, so I hope you enjoy finding out some new fun facts about yours truly! Maybe, I'll do a themed one soon. Here we go!
1. From about age 6-9, my mom thought I should grow my hair to a little below my bottom. "But, why, mom?"
2. I was a chunky little girl and my mom would always put a chocolate chip cookie barrette in my hair, to hold it back. "Apparently, she thought that was cute too? Thanks, mama!"
3. I barely got through High School and graduated College with a 3.8 GPA.
4. Lover of Rap music.
5. My idea of fun, growing up, was fishing, riding four wheelers + shooting snakes. Every. Day.
6. "When I grow up," my dream job was designing wedding gowns. I still have a notebook of drawings.
7. Health nut ALL day long and 7pm rolls around + I lose all will power + eat a sweet.
8. I got so strong + fast in High School that I frequently worked out with the football team. Score!
9. True Hotel Snob and unapologetic about it!
10. I love the idea of having a dog but am too OCD to mess with the dog hair.
11. I'm either a wanderer or an absolute home body. There's no middle ground.
12. I fall hard, fast in all relationships but am snail speed to trust anyone.
13. I always said I would have 5 kids, growing up!
14. I'm a mom of three + had two miscarriages so technically, those are my 5.
15. I know exactly what my life would look like if I won the lottery. Manifesting is my thing.
16. I backed out of The Bachelor tv show. Dodged one bullet, hit by the next.
17. For two years, I never missed a Dallas Cowboys home game. My hubby laughingly + unapologetically calls me a cleat chaser. I own it.
18. I am a total freak about saving, growing + investing money.
19. I've become super health conscious and have to sweat at least once a day.
20. I can shake my ass like nobody's business. I love to dance. Anytime, anywhere.
21. I met my husband on a blind date that was literally my best date ever!
22. Addiction: La Croix + Coffee. (Not together.)
23. Marq and I have taken up tennis + yoga. Both are great + a fun partner workout!
24. I love to work. Can't stop, won't stop. I'm always thinking of what "else" I can do. I don't sit still well.
25. My idea of a perfect date night is a 6pm dinner + drinks at a fancy restaurant bar, dessert in bed watching a movie (or Dateline) by 9, and mommy-daddy things after. YUP. Perfect.
What fact from the list above surprised you the most?
Let me know what you thought in the comments below! And if you have a list of fun facts most people don’t know about you, feel free to share. I’d love to read your answers!
For more on me, click here.