Everyone loves a good Life Hack. We all want them. We all need them. Here are a few of my fave, yet random, Life Hacks. If you know of any, be sure to comment them below! I'll be the first to tell you, my sh*t is never together and I could use all the Life Hacks. Mom Life Hacks. Wife Life Hacks. Relationship Life Hacks. Work Life Hacks. Get Fit Fast Life Hacks... Basically, any Hack to make Life easier. Hopefully, a few of these will help you out.
- For The Telemarketer Hater; When you get that call, don't say anything and press 9. You'll immediately get put on their do not call list.
- For The Non Green Thumb; You can prolong the lifetime of your flowers by dropping a penny in the vase with a pinch of sugar. *2 pennies don't add additional life to flowers. #triedit
- For The Wreck in the Kitchen; Burn yourself on something? Pour yellow mustard all over the burn, rinse with water and it's like a magic eraser for burns. *Aloe from a plant works great just not as fast. Another Hack; Before cutting into an onion, rub olive oil on your knife. No more tears. *Wearing snow ski googles work just as well. HA!
- For The Self Care Enthusiast; Want whiter teeth? Rub the inside of a banana peel all over your teeth for two minutes. The minerals will absorb in your teeth and become whiter. *Feels weird while doing it + apparently does not turn your husband on.
- For The Skin Care Freak; Drink lemon water. Lemon water helps to clean out unwanted toxins in your body. When you rid toxins, it shows first in your skin.
- For the Shopper; Have a package on it's way? Go to BoxOh.Com and you can track it's exact progress and route on Google Maps by entering in the tracking number.
- For the Chef; When boiling eggs, add a lemon wedge to the water and when they're done, the shells will almost fall off. *Doesn't change the taste or unfortunately, the smell of husbands gas. #Sorry
- For the Health Nut; When making cookies, replace the butter with avocado. You can't taste the difference but it's surprisingly healthier! Yes, please!
- For the Penny Pincher; Want more gas for your buck? Fill up your tank early in the morning or late at night! Gas expands and contracts by 1% for every 15 degrees the temps change. It tends to be cooler in the morning and late at night which means more bang for your buck. Penny Pincher round two-- Before purchasing anything online, Google the Promo codes. You can get anything from Free Shipping to 25% off!
- Pizza Delivery Lovers; Always order Papa Johns online. The code 25OFF works every single time for 25% off your order.
Can't wait to hear your favorite Life Hacks! Be sure to leave a comment.