The Journey Is The Joy
We are given one life. ONE. Think about that. If you knew your days were numbered, what would you do with your time? How would you spend it? With who would you spend it with?
I tend to be a deep thinker but in this case, that's not a bad thing. Are you living your best life? Are you your best self? The answer is probably no. For me, it's a no! Why? Because there's always improvement to do! I'm a work in progress! I always strive to be better than I was yesterday and that is hard. I'm flawed, imperfect but continue to work on finding the Joy in my Journey.
To some, I'm too positive. To me, I know that a lot of people could use a lot of inspiration. Getting to coach and mentor so many men + women on a daily basis allows me to see the broken, the hurt, the insecure, the sadness but on the flip side, I see how one person has the ability to impact + influence in a major way and completely change someone's life for the better! Which, is what made me decide to start blogging and start my journey as an influencer!
Life is not always sunshine + dandelions but I can promise you there are always sweet moments of joy along the way that give you the real beauty of your life! The Journey is the Joy.
For me, these steps help me find the true Joy in my Journey that untimely make me realize that The Journey is the Joy.
- Always choose kind. ALWAYS. Choosing kind is far more impactful.
- Compliment others often. In today's world, people are shocked when you praise them! Tell people how great they are! Doesn't it feel good to get a compliment? Guess what? It feels better watching someone else receive the compliment!
- Be intentional. In relationships, in friends, with family and at home + with your work.
- Live in the moment! This one is hard for me and my Hyper-Achiever in me. I always feel like I need to be doing the next thing. Live in the moment!!
- Don't allow negativity or gossip in your speech. Gossiping always hurts, never helps. Once you train your mind to shut down all gossip, you'll truly be a happier + healthier person.
- Live the life you want! Don't conform to the life you think others want you to live!
- Chase your dreams! You're never too old + never too young to chase your dreams!
- Your job + your work are where you spend the majority of your time! Work where you LOVE. If you aren't sure where to start, contact me! I can help!
- Give yourself permission to be flawed. Love yourself. Be proud of yourself. Love your whole self!
- Choose your circle wisely. Birds of a feather flock together. Surround yourself with people who make you want to become a better person.
The Journey is the Joy. Share your Journey + your Joy with others. For more on life, click here.