This week I turn thirty-four years old. I remember when thirty-something meant you were old. Think back to high school or college and hearing someone say they were in their thirty's... OLD.
Guess what? I'm not old and I often still feel like a baby. How do I have three kids under seven? Actually, I know exactly how I have three kids and I am NOT old.
With age comes experience. I feel like I have experienced a lot, already, in my life. Honestly, I can't wait to experience more. Throw it at me! I've never felt more confident in who I am, what I want, as a wife, mom and as a woman! Sure, I have my moments + my days. But, I actually really love who I've become and the life I have. Here's to thirty-four and 34 things I must do this year!
Thirty-Four things I want to do in the next year...
- Throw a massive party.
- Take a fall family vacation.
- Go overseas...
- Take my kids to the mountains.
- Play my first tennis match.
- Learn + teach my kids a second language.
- Close down Raiford's. ---If you haven't been, please come close it down with me!
- Connect with an old friend.
- Make a new friend.
- Road trip with a girlfriend.
- Visit Athens. Go, Dawgs!
- Change a life.
- Have sex all night. /Maybe change his life... (brownchickenbrowncow ;))
- Flip 5 houses!
- Have a staycation in Memphis! And do the whole Memphis experience!
- Take my parents on a dinner date!
- Laugh all night with girlfriends by our fire pit.
- Hot Tub it in the snow.
- Take my kids Christmas Caroling. Can we please bring this back, already?
- Attend a Gala.
- Progressive Dinner through Memphis. (If you haven't done this, it's SO fun! Apps, Dinner + Dessert at 3 different Restaurants.)
- Promote from the ONLY Senior Director in the state of TN with LimeLife by Alcone to the ONLY Lead Platinum in the state of TN!
- Big time my Blog.
- Rock Memphis Fashion Week year 2!
- Fly Private somewhere.
- Announce my latest Philanthropy Partnership.
- Launch the Brighter Together Foundation State Chapter.
- Qualify for Top Earners trip with Coasta Rica!
- Learn to live in the moment.
- Go Camping! -- + actually sleep outside!
- Keep Sundays for church + family.
- Sweat 4 times a week.
- Speak at an Event.
- Become a better version of me!
For more on me,